Thursday, August 12, 2010

The first two days of Ramadhan

...doesn't feel quite right..
first of all, there's the absence of your family members, then the food are mediocre, plus, the food will get cold by the time for berbuka..(T_T)

there are no scrumptious dessert made by your mum.. and you'll only get to eat freaking chocolate rolls for sahur.. =[
AND NO SAMOSA!!!

but no worries.. ill be back home tomorrow..heehee =D

there's something else that is kinda bothering me.. the names that ppl are calling me. i've been asked to be called zureen..reen...ree and i dont like it.. i remember once, i attend this spm seminar.. and this one girl, insists on calling me reena.what the fructose? its my name..dont i have the power to choose what i want to be called? and i choose to be called either azureen or aween; the names that people have been calling me since im in my diapers.. sorry.. but i just cant let this happen without me cringing in the insides.. i feel so like a diva right now.. =[

2 comments:

  1. okay.
    i wont call you zureen starting now onwards just because i am too lazy to pronounce that 'a' in front.
    Miss Azureen Binti Ayub AT LEAST KAU DAPAT BALIK! $&%@&*%
    sobbsss.. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay!!
    ala, balik pon kejap je.. =D

    ReplyDelete